Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

David and the Chocolate Factory

When he posted? David Cheong On 1:25 PM
Nah it could never make it as a catchy movie title haha!

1

Yesterday, I went for a golden ticket moment at the Fidani chocolate factory in which the invitation was extended by Jen and boy did i pig myself out at the chocolates. Considering that I have neutral tastes when it comes to chocolates, sort of like chocolates are not my favorite and I have nothing against them but anyways, these changed my mind...

I think I only have taste for expensive chocolates lol!

6
Everyone pigging out

Among those that were there were ST, KY, Suanie, Ringo, Yiling, Kim Cun, FA, Nick, Eiling and of course myself and Jen and a couple of others whom I have trouble remembering their names, so sorry!

7
Seriously, don't ask why. I also don't know lol

We were first taught about the history of chocolates, the types of it, how it was made, the differences between cheap ones and the high quality ones whereby you could really taste the difference in them and the ingredients that are used to make each different types of chocolates.

5

Not to mention, a really huge box of chocolates were provided for us to sample, ranging from well of types of chocolates that Fidani produces. After a sort-of-like tutorial, we were then brought into the production factory whereby we were given a tutorial on how to make chocolates from the small tiny chocolates to a chocolate bar. Oh by the way, the chocolates in the factory was all handmade and I still do wonder how much do they produce in a single month.

3
Me being a natural!

We were then given an opportunity to make and design our own chocolate bar and well, everybody aced it except for me haha! And hey, I can never make chocolates ok hmph, ever! I just know how to enjoy them, not make them haha.

And yes, you can say I suck that way lol....

2
Jen pigging out lol

Oh and did I mention we get to keep the chocolates that we made? No only that we each received a paper bag filled with chocolates that could cost a few hundred dollars wtf. Really tempting me to sell them off right now.

But of course I wouldn't do that, but really tempting hmmm....

4

Even after all the overdose of chocolate consumptions, we were still hungry for lunch and someone suggested that we head on to bak kut teh in Sunway, yup the infamous KY discount bak kut teh haha! And yes, I had a lot of fun lol and really, thank you Jen, Yiling and Eiling again for the invitation lol!

A friend's graduation up next!

PS: Jen insists I mention about the durian chocolates and there, I mentioned it. Happy? Satisfied? Had your orgasm yet? And yes, I hate durian hmph!!!!

PPS: For more photos:

8 Response to "David and the Chocolate Factory"

  1. Kimberly Low Said,

    chocolates FTW!

     

  2. wEtwEtwAtEr Said,

    Durians FTW! LOL!

     

  3. JunJun-Riko Said,

    chocolates... T_T

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    kim cun - yeah FTW!

    wetwetwater - wtf hahaha

    junjun - lol awesome =D

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    Wow, this could be the one of the most expensive chocolate. I love it but I can't take too much cause it too sweet.

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    fooi - haha not exactly the most expensive but you could really taste the difference =)

     

  7. eiling lim Said,

    Thanks for coming. Nice pictures!

     

  8. David Cheong Said,

    eiling - thx for the invitation =)

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!