Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Super random updates

When he posted? David Cheong On 11:29 PM
Random Update #1

Entered a Canon photography contest that is centralized around TimeSquare and although it was just for fun, I did not expect to have my pictures displayed for the public to see...

DSC04783

Moreover, these 2 of my pictures were in the running for finals in the photography competition. But sadly, I did not win but it was great fun and encouraging. Will try harder next time! Oh mind you that below's picture also belongs to me although it is under my friend's name. Loaned him my picture as he did not have a camera hehe...

DSC04778

Random Update #2

Received an invitation, more like a Golden Ticket just like in the movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to go visit a chocolate factory. Moreover it ain't just any chocolate factory, cause these are Fidani chocolates and it ain't cheap!

DSC04793

Thanks Jen for the extended invite!

Been a while since I did any random updates and I thought why not do it since I really did have random stuffs to update about! And it takes a much lesser time to do anyways lol! Been getting real lazy lately haven't I sigh....

6 Response to "Super random updates"

  1. Nigel Sia Said,

    Femes! XD

    I want chocolates!

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    Wow congratz. I want the choc too lol

     

  3. KY Said,

    See you there! :P

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    nigelais - yes fehmes guy haha. chocs tomorrow only lol

    justinkc - lol thanks, come meet me lah haha

    ky - lol see you there too =D

     

  5. panda Said,

    chocs??!!! where?? where??
    I also want!!! :'(

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    blue_racoon - lol at the chocolate factory lah haha

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!