Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Photo Showcase #2

When he posted? David Cheong On 6:11 PM
Was suppose to do another post but I think this takes priority first.

You know why? Cause I'm breaking my bones, skin, ass, muscles, head, brain, and sperm every single part of my body just to bring you people jeng jeng jeng...

The second photo showcase!!!!!!

By the way, I actually really enjoy doing it also haha..

So here goes,


Finally, the mother of all photos that I have taken so far:


I get the feeling that I'm more of a nature and landscape person lol...

*Wanna know where I took these? Find out after 2 posts hehe*

8 Response to "Photo Showcase #2"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    i like the last one. What lens you use?is it that 2 kit lens?

     

  2. ~YM~ Said,

    the autumn pic looks a bit like background stage eh.. but otheriwse, nice photos man.. im really impressed!!

     

  3. Johnny Ong Said,

    the last photo is superb. u sure u didnt steal it from anywhere?

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    izzat - hehe thanks =) yup it's the sal 18-70 kit lens.. hehe gotta love sony, definitely like.no.other. lol

    ym - lol of course it looks like a background stage. our country where got autumn =p. but the grasses and flowers are real. thanks =)

    johnny - oit! you think what!! that's the power of photoshop k hahaha!!! I might show you the original picture later...

     

  5. CHERRING Said,

    pretty ^^! (:

     

  6. Nikkiko Said,

    nature n landscape is better!

    it doesn't MOVE all over the place!

     

  7. curryegg Said,

    I like the last photo.. seriously, you took the last one? Why feel like somewhere from website? ;)

     

  8. David Cheong Said,

    cherry - thanks

    nikkiko - lol not really. unless you're not taking animals or insects than it doesn't move haha

    curry - thanks but do you have to say that. fine lah fine lah i'll show you guys the original picture when i do the proper post. happy?

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!