Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Winning RM5k can definitely make you happy!

When he posted? David Cheong On 7:37 AM
Ok, I apologize that this is seriously freaking late!


2 months late to be exact haha. I can't believe I forgot to blog about this. As I was going through my pictures, it gave me a wtf moment when I realised that this was not blogged about and I almost nearly wanted to skip it but nah how could I. I mean, this was one of the Happy-est moment that happened this year!


It was so happy, everybody was gleaming with happy-ness!

Lol bad English I know, totally nonsensical also! But I am of course talking about the Happy Moments finale held over at some restaurant new Midvalley. Well, can't blame myself for forgetting the name of the place as it happened quite some time back.


So yeah, I attended the Happy Moments event, and thanks to Davidlian for extending the invite. Oh by the way, 2 of the DGMBians were in the running for the finals of the contest, Nigel and Thomas.

The siao happy people

However, I don't exactly have the video entry that was submitted for the contest but what I can say is that Thomas' video was hilarious! Filled with *ahem* loads and loads of cam-whore pictures of himself, throughout his life and really, this is one of the moments where it cracks you up looking at pictures haha! Nigel's video had a patriotic feel to it, and for the first time in my life, watching the video really made me feel like I loved where I am now lol!


Dinner was prepared for all of us, activities and mid-event contests was provided and it was really entertaining. Heck there was even a Nintendo Wii for everyone to have a go at it! I know KY did enjoy himself playing tennis lol!

Happy pillows!

Winners was gradually announced throughout the period of the event, and surprisingly enough, instead of just one winner for the video category, the organizers thought that the videos submitted were extremely good, they decided to have 2 first prize winners.

And guess who won one of them...

Our very own Nigel! A freaking whopping RM5000 dollars baby but I'm sure now no more already loh, all used up already tsk tsk haha!


Congratulations Nigel, it has been a great first half year for you eh, and I'm sure it'll be even more awesome during the second half hehe! Oh well, I think Nuffnang's Wild 'Live' Blogging party would be coming up next, hopefully soon lol! Oh by the way, something entertaining to present lastly.


Fancy a piggyback ride? lol!!!

*Pictures credit to myself, Nigel, Joshua and Aaron*

6 Response to "Winning RM5k can definitely make you happy!"

  1. Nigel Sia Said,

    The money still got! Haha!

     

  2. joshuaongys Said,

    rm 5000 dollars.. so its rm or dollars?? lolx

    and yea someone FEMES!! haha

     

  3. yapthomas Said,

    haha
    piggy back!!

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    nigelais - sure boh haha!

    joshua - same same lah

    yapthomas - hahaha

     

  5. Simon Seow Said,

    I'm gonna faster post about Lookout Point first.

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    simon - lol I not even doing food review haha!

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!