Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Hancock!

When he posted? David Cheong On 10:24 PM
As day goes by, I keep blogging about events and other stuffs!

1

But the Nuffnang Wild 'Live' Blogging party post is always being pushed further and further. I know, I suck! I'm a freaking procrastinator wtf! But whenever I always want to blog about the party, words can never come into my mind...

In the end, I might just post pictures instead, ok?

2

So anyways, I was given a pass to the special screening of Hancock courtesy of Nuffnang. And what can I say, it was a monday night movie, and I had to work the next day but do I frigging care? It's a free movie so screw work! Haha!!!!

3

Nothing much that I can say about the movie but I do know that Batman freaking rocks! Oh wait, it's a different movie. Did I tell you that Batman awesomely rocks the living shit out of everybody's ass? Yeah, it literally does!

I know, I'm a confused person but what does it matter anyways, just enjoy the freaking pictures haha..

4
5
6
7
8
9
Met Ruth quite some time back during a church camp!

PS: Did not bring my camera that day so pictures are taken by Hwei Ming

3 Response to "Hancock!"

  1. Simon Seow Said,

    Alas. I see me in Hancock post.

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    simon - haha

     

  3. kanelcy Said,

    nice pic...

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!