Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

I can has awesome skin yo!

When he posted? David Cheong On 7:15 PM
And before any of you think that I'm talking about foreskin, I will so whack you haha!

DSC05638

Anyways, just a few weeks back Eunice was kind enough to invite myself and the usuals to experience some of biotherm products by which I was not very familiar of. Reason? Well, I'm a guy, and yes most guys couldn't really care less about skin care, especially on their face. Heck all I ever do for my face is use some facial wash everytime I bath and just wash it off just like that. I'm surprised that my face is still awesome till now haha!

Oh well, thank god for my baby face hehe....

DSC05648

We were first given a brief introduction of Biotherm and how it came about and as well as teaching us how skin care is important and boy was I feeling noobish. I never did knew that there was so many types of skin care formulas that caters to different types of skin, I didn't even know that there was actually 3 steps to washing your face....

Certainly did come as a shocker to me, especially since I'm lazy haha!

DSC05668

Eunice then gave us a test on our skin to see how it fares and guess what, I've got the healthiest skin among the gang with an overall of 84% and yes I see Kel Li and Jen being jealous and roar-ing about hahahaha! Apart from that, the tester also gave me some tips on how to improve my skin condition and being a noob, I listened attentively.

DSC05639

At the end of the day, it was really educating seeing that there was much I didn't know about and much to see, and of course feeling awesome about myself hehe and not only that, Eunice presented us with some goodie bags containing biotherm products!

Thanks Eunice, you're awesome as well haha!

DSC05687

At the moment, I'm still trying out the product and I'll have to wait and see how it goes. Check back next time to see how it fares hehe....

1 Response to "I can has awesome skin yo!"

  1. 韵琴 Said,

    hey hey~ u were taking the photos in front of my design there~ hehe..wat' a surprise here..Thanks anyway although i know the kiosk behind you there might not be your main focus compare with the Biotherm salesperson...^^

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!