Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Christmas is the best time of the year

When he posted? David Cheong On 7:32 PM
and seriously, finally I can do a proper update!

DSC07060
My awesome christmas present from Jen, OMG!

Christmas season has always been one of the most important days of my life, whether it has been a good year or even a bad one and I seriously mean it when I say that it really is not because of the presents. I'm serious! I have even gone through some years when I never get anything at all and it never really dampens my spirit of Christmas because somehow, it still gets to you with all the carols and cheerfulness which I know some are too emo to enjoy haha!

DSC07180
Well, you know who you are and thanks for this! My first bear brick haha!

You know what I mean, hehe kidding!

DSC07193
My gift exchange from Aaron! Christmas resolution: Get fat haha

I have also gone through some Christmas season where I just want to spend it alone or am sometimes forced to go through it alone but again, I still manage to pull through it somehow. But still, one can never beat celebrating it with friends, especially when you've known them like forever and even less than a year also can seem forever.

DSC07188
Gift exchange from Ramona, my college mate.

Christmas this year, was a fortunate one. More like a very memorable one where I spent it with some of my really close friends, as well as some whom I have not seen for quite some time. But the main point of this post is that, well Christmas with the DGMBians are totally super awesome and one can't deny it if you had never spent time with us, ever!

DSC07197
Not a present but it will be revealed next week hehe. Ignore the pink black gay thingy swt!

I mean I have said it before and I would say it again...



There really isn't anybody else like these people and I would never ever trade them for anything in the world. You guys are the best and the Christmas dinner with all of you, really brought back memories of how we all first met.


This video is super awesome!

Thanks for just being you people, and Merry Christmas to all of you!

DSC07206

PS: This seems off but I'm selling 2 bluetooth headsets, both new and never used before. Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you on pricing.

Thank you

3 Response to "Christmas is the best time of the year"

  1. Jen Said,

    iz hepi you hepi =D

     

  2. joshuaongys Said,

    ehh samsung wan for my bday and nokia wan for my christmas la k? HAHAHAHHAA

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    jen - iz hepi =D

    joshua - errrrr NO! hahaahahahaha =p

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!