Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

The Wackiest I Would I Do to Race for N96

When he posted? David Cheong On 11:31 PM
Seriously I thought of many ideas but none were too great to list.

DSC07719
How about getting pregnant just to get the Nokia N96?

But on a wacko note, I have already been uploading photos and photos god knows how many photos and it still does not get me anywhere with any best creative post and if I were to upload some more to make a statement on the wackiest thing that I would do to race for the Nokia N96, I guess it would seem boring isn't it?

And so....

I frigging came up with a video to express it ok and it ain't easy doing it hmph!! Oh and by the way, it is a silent video so read the captions haha!

Enjoy it ok?

Nokia, see see I wearing Nokia IAC shirt haha!!

Haha a really big thank you to Nigel the videographer, Kel Li for her inputs and Hsu Jen for being the farniest actress in the video and i owe you guys alot lol!


So, is this wacky enough?

If not, I might as well shoot myself ain't it? haha!

6 Response to "The Wackiest I Would I Do to Race for N96"

  1. joshuaongys Said,

    AWESOME!! lolx

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    joshua - lol! legendary!

     

  3. yapthomas Said,

    che wahhh...!!! :D
    win another phone eh?

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    lol that phone gave jen because she needed a phone ma haha. so thought of trying to win for myself one lah =)

    besides, i absolutely super dig the N96 wei, awesome cool!

     

  5. Lynn Said,

    Wow you put in so much effort.
    Sure win lahhh

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    lynn - sigh didnt win lah

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!