Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Short update over the weekend!

When he posted? David Cheong On 11:26 PM
It's been a pretty hectic, busy but extremely fun weekend!

The ultimate price I had to pay was the extremely lack of sleep, tiredness, and somehow, body aches all over but these are all mere petty things that I would never regret having over the memories I had over the past few days.

7

From a pretty sad but thoughtful farewell, to a joyful and celebrative convocation to a wonderfully fun and exciting overnight with friends up in Genting Highlands, it was certainly one of the most treasured weekends ever.

8
Tabitha is on the right side of the picture

On Friday, it was a farewell party for a friend, Tabitha. I admit that I myself ain't really that close to her and I only got to know her just this year, but having to part with a friend you've just met, well definitely is sad but thinking that she is furthering her studies, able to become a much better person than the already awesome person she already is, and definitely being able to serve God makes me feel glad that I have met her!

9

All the best Tabby (the cat lol!)! May you continue to follow God's will and allow him to guide your path and yeah, remember that you will always have a bunch of awesomely crazy people here that misses you loads..

4

Well, on Saturday pulak, was my convocation day!

Yes I am officially a graduate now, like finally lol! It was certainly great meeting everybody again after so long and yeah I admit I have been pretty busy to go out yumcha with the gang. Well, not like I could help it but why does yumcha day have to be Friday lah Justin, I gotta go CG on Friday night lah! Damn potong steam loh....

5

But anyways, having to catch up with most of them, and seeing these crazy cows really does brings back loads of memories and all filled with awesomeness. These people are one of those that you have to meet and yeah, I am really glad I met them!

6

Congratulations everyone!

After convocation, it was a rush to Genting Highlands to meet a part of the DGMB gang. We were supposed to watch Dreamz together but due to the unfortunate clashing of the date that was set and my convocation, the others went ahead first and I joined them after that to stay a night and have fun chatting the night away...

3

Well I am glad I didn't watch Dreamz, heck I heard from them itself it was pretty boring. So hurray for convocation I guess haha. I have said this before, and I will say it again. I love these people to the core, it's never ending fun, laughter and a hell-of-an entertainment with them and these people are just the ones you would want to have with you most of the time.

2

Well, from having a fun-filled night full of talking craps, to drinking coffee-bean and literally exploring the entire Genting just for coffee, and of course hearing the antics that happened during the time that I was not up there yet, just goes to show that we certainly are just one of a kind!

And a definite awesome kind that is!

1

But anyways, short update become long pulak!

A more detailed updates and pictures on the happenings soon, but for now sleep! Am really deprived of it, not to mention having to meet God a few times at a freakishly early hour in the morning does not do me any good either (hear that Hwei Ming, lol).

Nights....

Pictures from myself, Nigel, Hwei Ming, Stanley, Joshua, Kel Li

7 Response to "Short update over the weekend!"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    wei..i wan grad photo..! where?

     

  2. joshuaongys Said,

    CONGRATS ON UR GRAD!! wooot!!! hahahhaa and i know u love sleeping with us muahhahahaha =P

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    wah liao!
    Congrats on yr grad! let's celebrate in pan mee! :P

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    congrats!!!dunno wen onli will be my turn...hahhaha

     

  5. David Cheong Said,

    alicia - uploading loh

    joshua - thx haha wtf

    wetwetwater - lol come come

    j@son - haha soon lah =)

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    WOw a big bunch of frens you have there:) Anyway, CONGRATS on your graduation!!

     

  7. David Cheong Said,

    Iris - Thanks, they're all an awesome bunch! Every single one of them lol =D

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!