Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Blog move = Failed/Gagal/GG-ed/Screw Wordpress!!

When he posted? David Cheong On 10:54 PM
Haiz, was thinking of moving this blog to Wordpress, but then in the end found out that I will have to pay to edit CSS and HTML.....

=.=!!

People wanna put my add's also cannot, susah ni sighh... After start work only think of hosting my own site lar =p

*On a side note, Jeremy has got a new hand phone woootttttt =p.. Maybe I really should start charging for my consultation services since I've been doing that a lot lately =p*

2 Response to "Blog move = Failed/Gagal/GG-ed/Screw Wordpress!!"

  1. JTan Said,

    heheheh...

    whatever also, don't need to announce so loud on ur blog ler.. =.=!

    anyway, THANKS man!

    haha.. my personal phone consultant.. hehe..

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    LOL it's a must k!! What's the use of a blog if no announcements are made haha :p

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!