Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

My New Bag =D

When he posted? David Cheong On 12:05 AM
And the decision has been reached. Finally bought the bag and guess which is it? I'll give you a hint, it's green and definitely better looking than the other.

Ladies & Gentleman, presenting David's new bag......

=D

Yes I know, it's my new darling & I'm loving it. It cost's only RM70 and that is freaking cheap! Welcome to the family 'Greenyman' (my new bag's name)
Just look at that exotic green, that sensuous design, the ecstatic feel of the material. From the pictures, it really makes you feel like molesting touching it too right? RIGHT????
The even provided me with my very own Bagman logo, YAY!!!! Ooooo with small little instructions on how to take care of it.
Greenyman is so cool, even Wookie was jealous that he ignored me, went straight to sleep and cursed at it while sleeping.

1 Response to "My New Bag =D"

  1. way to go,

    nice bag u got,

    take care

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!