Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

2nd day of exam...

When he posted? David Cheong On 3:01 PM
Well well, it's the second day of exam & man am I tired. Well, mainly because of not sleeping the whole night hehehe =p. Not my fault ok, I slept till 5pm yesterday so at night I couldn't sleep haha so in the end what did I do? Study like the good boy I am lol & boy am I glad I did cause it made the exam today seemed much easier. Had marketing exam today & boy my hand is tired. Wrote so much on just 4 essays & it was killing me. Well, 2 exams down, 2 more to go. Sigh, I hate studying. Well who doesn't. It bores me to death hehe =). Well anyways, I better catch some shut eyes first if not I would not be able to survive tonight hehe. =)

1 Response to "2nd day of exam..."

  1. David Cheong Said,

    Thanks.. I need all the luck I can get =p

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!